Can't decide between The NEBB, LEMTOSH, and MILTZEN? Stop trying. The GRUNYA is an amalgamation of all three and simply put, it rocks.
Lookin' for an eyeglass? Shop The GRUNYA.
- Handcrafted using Italian acetate
- Features three dot rivets
- Comfortable key hole nose bridge
- Includes acetate nose pads
- 7-Barrel hinge
- MOSCOT temple engravings
- Signature acetate tips
- Features real glass lenses in G-15
- Designed and prototyped by 5th Generation, Zack Moscot in NYC
- Parts and materials imported
- This frames measurements are:
- Lens Width: 47 mm
- Frame Width: 137 mm
- Bridge Size: 22 mm
- Temple Length: 150 mm
- Size: Wide
US ORDERS: We accept returns of non-prescription items ordered from moscot.com within 10 days of delivery. The item(s) must be unused, unworn, and free of damage. All original packaging must be intact (chamois, case, and warranty card).
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: Unfortunately, we are unable to accept returns on orders shipped outside of the United States.
FOR OUR COMPLETE RETURN POLICY (INCLUDING PRESCRIPTION LENSES) PLEASE CLICK HERE.
Model is wearing The GRUNYA SUN in Antique Tortoise in size 47 with G-15 Glass Lenses
"Few brands can tout more than 100 years in business, weathering the ebbs and flows of the famously fickle fashion business. To grow a business with a global imprint while maintaining its familial ties is certainly something to celebrate."